

Today was my last day in the office at Adventure. I waited until all of my friends left before I took everything in my cubicle down. I actually just got home. I wanted to take my time going through all of the stuff I had collected over almost 5 years.
As each picture, each note, each book and poster was taken down and put into boxes in the silence of an empty office, my mind was flooded with memories. Isn't it funny how people and places will stick to your heart forever just through a collision of 2 paths and then walking together for a time? It was a sweet time with me and my Lord as I sat on the floor and went through folders and encouraging cards, and carrying many boxes down to my car one at a time.
What a journey it has been! God has truly grown me into a woman here. I am beyond grateful for my life (oh great, I'm starting to cry) and for all of the experiences I've been blessed to have with every person my path has crossed. God is so good.
What a journey it has been! God has truly grown me into a woman here. I am beyond grateful for my life (oh great, I'm starting to cry) and for all of the experiences I've been blessed to have with every person my path has crossed. God is so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment