Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Another Day At The "Office"

Ok, my job is pretty sweet. For example today... I invited one of my leaders to lunch and she told me, "Maybe I can get you to do some hot laps with us before we get food." "Alright," I said, thinking she was talking about power walking around her building with the ladies or something. Nope. Carol (the leader) works at Bondurant (as in Bob Bondurant the race car driver) School of High Performance Driving. I drove up to her "work" and found that it was a professional course and stadium for race tracks and high performance cars. She does HR there and had something special all set up for me.

Before I knew it, I had a helmet on and a driver named Craig strapping me into a Corvette. I screamed the entire time (and laughed nervously). And yes, we went well over 100 mph. Everyone's asking, "How fast did you go?" Do you think I was looking at the spedometer while my sweaty palms were gripping the door handle? LOL I am so proud of myself for being so adventurous. Thank God they took me out BEFORE lunch! :)






















2 comments:

chantel said...

hahahaha so rad!

Anonymous said...

So awesome!!!