
Strawberry, Arizona that is...
I'm off this weekend for a Global Trip Leaders Training Retreat. I'll be going through an intense training to prepare me to take a group of teens to Africa this next summer. Crazy, I know. Our church has focussed mainly on helping North East Africa and the Muslim people. We have many Muslim refugees we help here in AZ, and so that has become our focussed mission as a church, to bring these people hope and love. We also have a ministry to children suffering from AIDs. I do not know which focus will be my trip, but I'm excited for this opportunity. There has been talk about flying into Cairo so we can see the Egyptian pyramids - so fun! I'll be sure to be blogging more as things come together.
1 comment:
ah! can i come?! geez i gotta find me a big church that i actually like so i can go on cool trips like this! :-)
Post a Comment