Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I Wish I Could Be Happy
So Saturday was a big day. J'aime and I ran 7 miles! I still cannot believe it. I had like a 2-day runner's high. We're more than half way there! Am I happy? Well... I was happy... Until last night. My office was broken into (for the 3rd time) during our youth group program, and my cash and all of my gift cards from Christmas (about $300 to different stores and restaurants) were taken. I even tried to put a freeze on the ones I got receipts for from family; already spent. I am so frickin' mad and sad and just feel violated. We got the guy on camera and someone on staff identified him, but what happens now? My stuff's already gone. Don't know if they've caught him yet. My Christmas presents are gone. I know it's just stuff and I can let those things go. It just bothers me that someone could take from another human being. I ran 3 miles today and had some tears (other drama going on in life). I'm doing my best to cheer up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being robbed SUCKS!!!!! I'm so sorry Bri! :( I hope they catch the guy and you can maybe get some stuff back? I love you and miss you and still think you're amazing!!! :)
-Becky
Post a Comment