Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Birthday Party

Jake took me on a secret trip to SoCal for my big birthday. When I say secret, I mean, I knew I was going to SoCal but I had no idea what was going to happen. Well, a couple of slips and I knew there was going to be some kind of a party. My super sweet husband planned me a surprise party with family and friends - he pulled the entire thing off. I am so blessed. Here are some pics...

When I first got there...
Ryan (my bro) and Josh...

Wendy, her fiancee Mike, Josh, and I...

Jake and his mom...


Me and Chris (my bro)..

Ryan (my bro), Becky (my matron of honor), Declan (MY NEW GODSON!!!), and Trevor...

Me, Ken (Jake's stepdad), Susan (Jake's mom), and Ry (my bro)...

Jason (my cousin), my Auntie Weez (Louise), and Ry (my bro)...

My Uncle Ken and Dad...

My Stepmom Debbie and Aunt Elaine...

No comments: