
Isn't this cake great? :) I don't feel like I'm dying at all - but it's pretty funny whoever's it was.
Yes, I've been introspective about turning the big 3-0. Am I depressed? No. Emotional? Yes, very. I think turning 30 has made me very aware of some things. I realize I don't want to settle anymore. I don't want to waste my time. It's time to think about babies. Time to think about where to put down roots. Time to think about my passions and gifts and how I can shine more - avoiding things that dim or bring me down. I feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm ok with crying and don't hide it. I don't care as much about what people think. I trust my convictions more. I feel stronger, less insecure and self conscious. I'm more honest with myself and others. I love to love others and not expect anything in return. Getting to 30 has been an insane journey; I love who it's shaped me to be. I love the friends that I've met. I love the friends that I've kept. I love the experiences I've had. I love the hardships. Yes, I said it. I love when things get hard because it gets me to wake up and learn more about life and myself. 30 is cool. It's just weird when I think about it being half of 60. :)
1 comment:
Wait til you're 1/2 of 104!
Post a Comment