
Meet Moo.
Jake's boss has been pressing him to adopt her last kitten and we caved. He's the cutest little button... white with black patches, just like a cow. We started talking about "adopting cow kitty" and when we brought him home we named him Moo. Moo is a rambunctious little guy, getting into everything, including under Spike's skin. My 1st born is having some "issues". :) The hissing match is on.
I've actually had some introspection by adding Moo to this family. I've watched Spike be intensely focused on Moo - keeping him from enjoying his own life - as if Moo took it from him. Spike is angry, paranoid, and jealous. I've gotta say, I can relate. I've become paralyzed in life at times by focussing on negative things and negative people. I've allowed others (people who have hurt me, purposely or inadvertantly) to become my only focus. I've allowed my fears and pain to keep me from enjoying life today. I'm watching Spike hide and not get along with Moo and can see from the outside what a waste it is - if only Spike could shift his focus. Poor kitty.
Who knew I could learn a life lesson by watching cat drama. :)
1 comment:
that's awesome brianne. i'm glad you're paying attention even when it is the cats. and yea for adopting! hehe.
Post a Comment