Friday, February 22, 2008

Dread

J'aime's out of town so it's just me this weekend for my long run - 9 miles. Ugh. So not looking forward to doing this alone. I need J'aime to coach and encourage me! jk Don't I sound so weak and co-dependent? :) lol

Speaking of J'aime... I keep forgetting to post this. Meet J'aime Rosales & her husband Tim.


This is a picture of them when we went out to the Melting Pot for New Year's Eve. So fun and yum. I've been friends with them for about 2 years, since they joined our youth ministry as adult volunteers. A couple of cool things about J'aime...

  1. The way she spells her name (actually is french for "I love" and if I could pronounce it right without feeling like a dork, like "jem", I'd call her that instead).
  2. She's a wine connoisseur - I love going on trips to Napa with her and Tim. They're educating me about being more refined. jk
  3. She has a HUGE black cat named Bubba - he's like twice the size of Spike.
  4. She works at the State Capitol for Assemblyman Tran.
  5. She's originally from San Diego and moved up here to NorCal the same year I did (2003).
  6. She loves high heels and purses.
  7. She has younger twin brothers like me.

No comments: