Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baby Johns


The number one question I get from friends and family right now is...
"When will you find out if you're having a boy or a girl?"
And then the next question is always...
"You're going to find out, aren't you?"

The answers to those questions are...
1. We have our ultrasound to find out in less than 2 weeks! Friday, Sept 9th. It's taking forever!
2. Yep, we're going to find out and we'll make sure to tell you!

For now, we cannot agree on names. We've gone back and forth. Jake doesn't like my names, I don't like Jake's names. Jake wants to name our kid Breaux (Bro Johns), so now all the kids in youth group are calling our baby "Brode". LOL Yeah, not excited about that one. We wanna choose a name that's not ordinary but not weird - I know God will bring it to us in His time. I just can't wait!!!

I think when we find out if Baby J is a boy or a girl it will help a ton!


1 comment:

Alison Wills said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to know what you are having!!!

And, Tim and I don't agree on names either (not that we need to just yet, but we still chat about it). He always suggests Bob! um, no! ;)

So excited, I can't wait for you to know!!!