Now, last night wasn't our first time going - That's how good this place is. You wanna go back again and again! - But I had to share with the world about it on my blog because dreaming about it is not enough! :)
It's 45 minutes from my house but so worth it! They have a simple menu, a fun atmosphere, and everything is fresh. Oh and did I mention... the BEST pizza, wings and sangria on the planet? Yea, I had to pass on the sangria last night. Boo. The sacrifices us girls make for being preggers. I had their fresh squeezed lemonade instead and it was perfect.
The coolest part of this place is it's attached to a really cute, hipster-like grocery shop that sells all kinds of unique foods and gifts.
Below are some pictures of what we ordered last night. Call me up if you ever wanna go!
No comments:
Post a Comment