Wednesday, December 19, 2007
I HATE RUNNING
I wanna quit. Today was sooo hard. Only 2 miles around our neighborhood and I was dying. I didn't realize how hilly it was, I had major phlegm and had to snot rocket regularly because I couldn't breathe (sick), it was raining on me and my ears were burning because they were so cold, I almost cried twice because my body was so sore and I really wanted to stop and walk... I'm just having a BAD day with training. I don't like running. I already knew this. This is really challenging me. I've never had to stick to a commitment like this before so I don't know how to keep with it. I'm really worried that I'm going to give up. I'm starting to wonder why I signed up to do this when I've always known that I hate to run. Uck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bri, Dont give up! Stick with it. Yes. Running is hard, but you said that it challenges you, which in the end you will be happy that you started running and you wont regret it even though you are in pain now. Say if you stopped now, ya might be mad at yourself for quiting. And dont quit cause if you do then i wont start jogging in the next few days. Bri, you are awesome stick with it.
keep it up girl! you are my motivation for going to the gym right now! :)
Post a Comment